How to send large video files online?
Sometimes you have a large video file that you want to send to your virtual assistant or business partner.
Also, you may be trying to send a large video file from your phone to your computer.
Sending documents, pictures, and small files are easily done through emails.
There are other services like Dropbox, Google Drive, etc. But sometimes these are not enough for large files.
How can you send these for free?
Answer: You can easily do this by using WeTransfer.com on your phone or desktop,
Here are the steps:
- Upload the video file, choose the email you want to send it to (your own or someone else) and send.
- Once you hit send, it take a few seconds or minutes to actually send, as these are large files.
- Be patient and let the file transfer take place.
- When done, you will receive an email that the transfer was done.
- The recipient will also receive an email letting them know there are files for them to download. Once they do, you'll be notified too.
- In any case they don't download it for a certain amount of time, you'll be notified that the files haven't been downloaded so you can alert the person you sent it to so they can download the files.
- They don't stay in "delivery mode" forever.
- There is a size limit to each transfer, but it is HUGE amount of space and would do the job for most people.
- You can always break it up if needed to multiple transfers.
If you have any struggles with sending or receiving, WeTransfer.com has a support library you can check out. https://wetransfer.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
If you found this solution to work, please let us know with feedback below!
Tech team of the DotComTruths.Com