Question: What is Drift Video?
Answer: Drift Video a great video platform designed to help you create and share videos instantly. You can use this awesome extension to communicate and send video messages to your clients, team members, basically to anyone. This is perfect when you want to show them a quick demo, a shoft guide or tutorial that can greatly impact your productivity and business overall.
You can record using the following settings:
- Screen & Face
- Screen Only
- Face Only
Here's a short segment from my Chrome Extension training video where I discuss about Drift Video:
Where and how to get Drift?
- Click here to download the extension from the Google Chrome Store.
- Click Add to Chrome
- You'll need to accept the permissions and then you'll see the installation complete.
- When it's done, the extension will occupy the space to the right of the URL field within Chrome!
Using the Drift Video Chrome Extension is super easy! All you have to do is:
- Click on the Drift Video extension in the top right of your Chrome Browser
- Choose your recording settings (face, screen, audio)
- Record your video
- Share the link with someone!
If you have any struggles or have any feedback(good or bad) to this FAQ or any others, please let us know as they are always welcome. This will also help the entire team to continue to improve and upgrade the quality of this support documents library.
To learn more, visit DotComTruths.com
Thank you! The Dot Com Truths Support Team