How to edit the styling of popups in New Zenler?
Answer: On every page of New Zenler, you have the option of having one pop-up and here's a guide to set it up and customize it.
- Click Popup button on top
- Click the Gear Icon or the Settings on top
- Click Design on the right hand corner of the page to select any of the template available then customize the page
- Click on Style to edit and customize the popup. Add images, colors, borders, and etc. Edit the size, alignment, and positioning.
- Click Display and click Trigger to select when the pop-up will show on the user's end.
Here a video guide that you can follow:
If you would like additional hands-on support with building your New Zenler website, please visit our Zenler services page.
New to Zenler? Sign up for a free trial.
If you have any struggles or have any feedback(good or bad) to this FAQ or any others, please let us know as they are always welcome. This will also help the entire team to continue to improve and upgrade the quality of this support documents library.
To learn more, visit DotComTruths.com
Thank you! The Dot Com Truths Support Team