How to embed calendar booking page Calendly HTML code in New Zenler?
Question: How to embed calender booking page Calendly HTML code in New Zenler?
Answer: Kindly follow the steps here:
- In your calendly account, go to the specific calendar you want to embed and click on the Share button
- Click on Add to Website
- Select Embed inline or any of the other options, according to what you prefer (Add a scheduling page to your site)
- Click on Continue button
- Copy the code
- Go to the page you want to paste it into.
Applying it on New Zenler:
- Add a block
- Add a row
- Chose the columns you want
- Add element
- Custom HTML
- Click on it once added
- Click on the gear icon
- Click on Change content
- Delete the default code
- Paste the code you copied from Calendly
- Click on Save
Note: Click on Preview to see how it looks like.
You can follow the video guide below:
If you would like additional hands-on support with building your New Zenler website, please visit our Zenler services page.
New to Zenler? Sign up for a free trial.
If you have any struggles or have any feedback(good or bad) to this FAQ or any others, please let us know as they are always welcome. This will also help the entire team to continue to improve and upgrade the quality of this support documents library.
To learn more, visit DotComTruths.com
Thank you! - **The Dot Com Truths Support Team **